Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A Facelift

Sooooo excited to have the blog get a facelift.  Even more proud because I did ALL OF IT. Which also means there are some imperfections but I learned a lot during this process.

Do you remember what the old blog looked like?

It was a pre-made template from somewhere on the blog. LOVED it too but once I saw another blog with it I started researching what it would take to do my own.  And viola here it is!  Notice I even figured out code enough to create my own blogger button on the side! Score!  Techno-nerd hubby has nothing on me!

I'd love some feedback (and some woohoos, haha) on the new look.  It definitely was a chore but I love it and it is all me.

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

Have I mentioned that I love comments? Thanks for brightening my day!